Thank you to Mary Willey for creating and sharing this fun recipe for S'mores Quesadillas! We appreciate that you put a picture up on our 240sweet Facebook page. We hope that you wear your Happy Camper thank you tee shirt to Puff Fest on July 12!
Please like and comment on Mary' original post.
- 2 12 inch flour tortillas
- ¼ cup Best Boy & Co. fudge sauce
- 1 favor pack of 240sweet Crunchy Cinnamon puffs
- Tablespoon of butter, divided
1. Preheat griddle to medium
2. Start with one tortilla. Spread fudge sauce evenly on one side of the tortilla, leaving about half an inch at the edge. Scatter the marshmallows over the fudge sauce. Place the other tortilla on top.
3. Melt butter on griddle.
4. Place quesadilla on the griddle. Let it brown. Flip and let the other side brown. Hold in warm oven if you are making more than one.
5. Remove to a cutting board and cut into wedges.
6. Take a picture of friends and family enjoying it and post it online, tagging @240sweet.
Mary (Sam's sister) used pan edges to make the quesadillas. That's why the puffs look so big in the picture. She cut them up. If you want, you can also cut up the Petite Puffs to make them melt faster.
Mary also used a quesadilla maker. You can do that, too.
You can use any flavor of 240sweet puffs that you like.
Also, you can substitute other fudge sauce. Best Boy & Co. brand sauces are favorites here at 240sweet and the Willey household.