Christmas in July
Share the love this holiday season by investing in us this month
Receive a 100% return when you help our business grow
|Sam and Chef Alexa toast puffs with holiday cheer.|
Yes, it is that time of year...for our 5th annual Christmas in July fund-raiser. Thank you to everyone who has invested in us over the years. Did you know that we have built 240sweet without taking out hefty high-interest loans?What is Christmas in July?
Each year, we hold this fund-raiser to make improvements to our operations. You invest in us this month by purchasing vouchers in varying increments. In November and December, those vouchers are worth double the amount that you "loan" to us. We use your investment to grow. It is like Christmas for us--and you save on wonderful, handmade gifts for your clients, family, and friends. Just remember how you felt when you first tasted our puffs--Share that feeling and impress everyone on your holiday list.
What do you do with the money?
Because of last year's Christmas in July, we were able to procure chef's coats, candy thermometers, a printer, a new desktop computer, racks for our gift shop, put the down payment on our blue truck, and more. We did this all with investments from people like you.
This year, our goal is $26,000. Please help us grow with your investment of $25 or more.How do I participate?
It is easy! Just order vouchers amount from our webstore or by calling Sam at 812.372.9898.
Wish List 2014
New product packaging
While we have an idea, we don't know what it will look like yet! We do know that it will be resealable, made in the USA, and have a cloth ribbon.
Estimated cost: $6000
Packing Tape Gun
Did you know that we are the second largest USPS shipper in our community? That's a lot of boxes to seal. New packing tape guns with safety guards and soft grip handles would be awesome.
Estimated cost: $20 each
With our new packaging and new size comes the need for new pictures. This way, everyone can be excited about our new look.
Estimated cost: $1500
Did you know that we are still using some computers that are over 5 years old? They are slow! This will allow us to process your orders faster, answer your emails more speedily, and be more efficient in serving you.
Estimated cost: $800 each
We'll share more as the month goes on.
A few things that you should know:
1. You can use your Christmas in July voucher(s) online, at our 240sweet Artisan Foodworks Studio, and at events where we have a booth such as the Indy Winter Farmers' Market.
2. Vouchers are not valid for purchases from retailers.
3. A voucher must be used in one transaction. Call our office if you want to send items to multiple addresses.
4. We are a small, small business--so the Christmas in July vouchers can not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or sales. Thank you for understanding.
5.If you choose, you may use your voucher(s) in any month that you like. However, it is worth double in November and December 2014 (and worth what you spend now in all other months).
6. We do not provide change and/or cash back from vouchers.
7. Also, no discount/promo codes can be used to purchase Christmas in July vouchers.
8. Your order number is your voucher code.